Vintage 80s Intarsia African Animals Crazy Knit Turtle Neck Jumper£25.00
• Excellent condition pullover knitted jumper with high neck
• Multicoloured African animals design, featuring giraffes, a zebra and a lion
• Cute giraffe on back too!
• Size on label: Medium
• Armpit to armpit: 21"
• Nape to hem: 25"
• Sleeve length: 20"
• Intarsia is a knitting technique used to create patterns with multiple colours. As with the woodworking technique of the same name, fields of different colours and materials appear to be inlaid in one another, fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. Common examples of intarsia include sweaters with large, solid-colour features like fruits, flowers, or geometric shapes
• Knitted by hand
• Super-fun design
• 100% Pure Wool
• Vintage Period: 1980s
• Excellent vintage condition inside and out
• May show some signs of wear as to be expected with vintage items
• Collars, cuffs and hems in pristine condition